Filled up with B99

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’ll eat those too if they aren’t Viton, call Justin and see what kind of seals he uses, the viton is much priceyer so a lot rebuilders don’t use them

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it cost effective to run any oil based stuff vs pure diesel seeing as you have to basically upgrade parts to run it, and most of us know by now the cost just parts in general running n/a or turbo

genscripter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it cost effective to run any oil based stuff vs pure diesel seeing as you have to basically upgrade parts to run it,

If you put on a lot of miles, yes. I'm going to put on 14,000 miles in the next 6 weeks, so yeah, biofuel alternatives pay for themselves and most of my engine upgrades. And with the crazy price of diesel and gas in California (thanks a lot Jerry Brown), biofuel is a very good alternative.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
If you put on a lot of miles, yes. I'm going to put on 14,000 miles in the next 6 weeks, so yeah, biofuel alternatives pay for themselves and most of my engine upgrades. And with the crazy price of diesel and gas in California (thanks a lot Jerry Brown), biofuel is a very good alternative.
I would agree that the savings would be significant if you put on a lot of miles.

drfuelinstein

Reaction score
Just filled up the tanks on the 1991 F350 with B99. It is 16 miles one way. The engine did quiet down after about 5 miles or so. It was very noticeable and I almost thought that it was going to stall out because of how quiet it became. Exhaust temp was the same and power seamed the same to me using the B99 vs ULSD.
Any of you guys have experience with using B99 in your truck?

If you want to try a diesel fuel. See if you can Locate "Renewable Diesel" has 70 plus cetane rating and you can feel it. Tried it last week. Remarkable fuel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online