Feeler: New style dome lights

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Bump back to the Top

I have 2 tan left and i picked up another gray one. If demand is high enough ill restock more gray.

I also found an Explorer domelight i will get pictures of, might be a possibility for the extended cab/crew cab folks. It wires up the same but has a broader cargo light.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed the second one, haven't put in LED replacement bulbs yet, but they are great and I recommend them to everyone! Very happy :)

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed the second one, haven't put in LED replacement bulbs yet, but they are great and I recommend them to everyone! Very happy :)
Did you put LED replacement bulbs in the first one you installed? If so, how do the LED's interact with the map lights and the reflector and whatnot?

I want to put LED's in before I install mine, but I'm worried about the light spread not being as good, since LED's tend to be so directional in nature...

Thank you in advance :angel:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No LEDs in either yet, but I have them. Who knew babies take up so much time haha. I will definitely post when I pop them in :)

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Put in the second one. No LED yet.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of the interior mods I want to do, but I don't have money for extras right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online

No members online now.