fass fuel system

dodge_is_diesel

Reaction score
ok so my lift pump just died on me and im gonna put a fass system on. can i get by with just the fass pump or should i spend the extra $200 and get the one with the filters? within 2 years i'll have bigger injectors and a bigger turbo if this will make a difference in my choice. also is the fass going to make my truck smoke less? thanks

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
well if you've got the $$$$ in your truck fund needing a place to go, then I'd just drop the hammer and get the filters as well. especially if you are going to be adding other options!

but if it's a matter of $200 I'd lean more toward getting a fuel pressure guage and see where you are then!

I don't know all the information out there on the FASS system but IF I was putting one on my truck I'd go w/ the filters! as far as the smoking goes... it's a toss up! if your truck is smoking now w/ the OEM LP then I'd think that w/ the FASS it'll smoke as much if not a little more due to the amount of fuel pressure you'll be getting to the front All the time!

my cents for what they are worth!

Batman

Reaction score
FWIW, I've been running a filter-less FASS for a couple years now with no problems. Steady fuel pressure.
Easy and straight forward to install.
HTH

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online