fants

Exekiel69

Reaction score
frantz

What do you guys think of this how would it filter wvo at lower temps?

It looks like it could leave the wvo ready to use but I wonder about how fast would that happen.

Thank you.

Last edited:

hjalbert

Reaction score
I am not sure about that one, but most oil filters have a pressure bypass, because dirty oil is better then no oil. this is not the case with fuel. You want a dirty filter to clog. and your truck to stop running, before sending dirty fuel through the IP.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well this one would filter it very well I believe, but unless there is pressure applied o it or heated oil I don't think it would filter even slow.

obinella

Reaction score
exekiel, what you were looking at is a bypass filter. as such it does not have a internal bypass and will not bypass unfiltered oil. this unit uses toilet paper for the filter medium and is claimed to have a sub micron rating. i think 2 microns would be more realistic. if you pre filter your oil to remove the bulk of the heavy stuff and then used the Frants to polish your finished product it would work fine. warm oil and a pump would be needed. there is a restrictor orifice in the inlet that could be removed to increase the flow. tp is cheep. some of the guys that run wmo use this filter to polish their final product and yes i also have one.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
It really is a nice setup, I wanted to use it as a final filter for the wvo bc as you said tp is cheap and with a little pressure it would work perfect. :Sly