Fall/birthday party...............

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Sorry, no can do. Thanks for the invitation George. Just can't get that far away this year. Not at $3/gal anyway.....

(note to self: Buy a vehicle that gets MORE than 10 mpg! )

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Freightrain said:
Sorry, no can do. Thanks for the invitation George. Just can't get that far away this year. Not at $3/gal anyway.....

I hear that :eek: In all honesty, with the fuel situation as it is and not to slight anyone in the least, I wasn't expecting any one to drive 2-3 days......

Anyone reasonably local is invited to come for the day or local accomodations are available ;Sweet

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Geo, very nice invite. ;Sweet I know some of those comments are aimed at me, but I'll reiterate that we had a very nice time down there, and I can assure everyone that George knows how to throw a good party.

Mel, :thanks: :thumbsup:..
Just didn't want any misconceptions.........................

I cannot soley take credit the entertainment..... MUCH thanx goes out to Tanya[GAPCHCRM] for bringing her horses and providing rides
{and sum fertilizer LOL }

Last edited:

triplethreat

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
George,

How far are you from the outlets. My wife wants to go up to the outlets so i'll probably drop her off there for a few hours and stop by.

Dan

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
triplethreat said:
George,

How far are you from the outlets. My wife wants to go up to the outlets so i'll probably drop her off there for a few hours and stop by.

Dan

15/20 minutes :D Outlet is exit 97....I'm off exit 87- Four Oaks.
Lemme know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online