Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
if

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet!! I'm computer-savvy but still a n00b on Facebook (even though I've had this profile a year now)...
don't feel bad. I have had my facebook name for a few years now but only recently got the hang of using it. I mainly got it to see the page my sister's students did on her. Ironically it's actually quite nice.cookoo

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't feel bad. I have had my facebook name for a few years now but only recently got the hang of using it. I mainly got it to see the page my sister's students did on her. Ironically it's actually quite nice.cookoo
That was nice of them.....and, why haven't you found me yet? :backoff :rotflmao :angel:

FWIW, I only created the profile because one of my online friends wanted to show me some pictures and didn't want to go through the trouble of E-mailing them. Other than that, I mainly let it sit idle (same with a MySpace page that I've all but abandoned). Then my mom found out that I have a profile, and linked the whole family together....I'm still not very active, but I can't completely leave it alone now LOL

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't do much on it other than lurk.
I did find many of my old HS classmates and as always, most of us didn't age too well. most of us are ugly and fat now:eek:
I'm not touching that one :D I was surprised when one guy wrote me...someone I knew in elementary school and hadn't spoken with in over 20 years :shocked: nice to re-connect with people...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I can't find it. 3/4 of the tidi groups are not from the US and I don't know what some of those others are. lol
I put it in just as you have it typed up there, TIDI! but it didn't come up with one like that.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the groups name has a dot between each letter like this "T.I.D.I." just like that if it helps anything

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm resisting everything facebook/twitter/myspace.... :puke:

Like I need another reason to be on the computer. My kids are on there, and they are constantly texting because of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online