F/S: OEM 7.3L superduty lift pump and FP regulator

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
OEM Bosch electric lift pump for 7.3L super duty trucks. Would be great for anybody looking to do e-fuel conversion on an OBS 7.3L as well.

Has roughly 1,500 miles on it. i did an e-fuel conversion on my IDI, but this pump is just way over kill for what i needed so i took it out and put a smaller pump in it. The pump itself did great for the short time i used it.

Comes with the two mounting clamps as pictured.

Asking $140 shipped for the pump.

You must be registered for see images

Also have Holley 4.5-9 psi by-pass pressure regulator.

Asking $80 shipped on this.

Thanks

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
That's awfully tempting... I haven't decided if I want to do an e-fuel conversion on my '94 PSD. If I decide to pull the trigger on it, I'll keep this in mind.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
ok, i'm sure you know since you are thinking about doing e-fuel on you psd, but the reg i have is too low of pressure. Just in FYI in case you didn't know.

also, i seem to have some interest in both the pump and the reg from a person on facebook......he has expressed the most interest in the short time the parts have been up so he has first dibs on the stuff.

side note: from what i have read doing e-fuel on an obs psd is about one of the best things you can do for them as a general upgrade.....and i'm not saying that b/c i have parts that you can use in said conversion lol.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
That's fine. Don't hold anything for me. I always deal on a first come first served basis; whoever has the money first gets the item.
Oh, and I know about the regulator differences. Thanks for te heads up for anyone who might not have though.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
IF you still have it say after Monday, I may be able to buy it. (Going on vacation Wednesday though lol)
Need to start collecting parts for my e-fuel swap on the 94 psd.

Still at $140 shipped?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online