ex-BajaGringo now BajaJeeper is here...

BajaJeeper

Reaction score
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, I changed to BajaJeeper since that's my email name and if/when I send you an email you won't wonder "Who the HEdouble-toothpicks is this?" Can I say that over here? Do we still use "Autolite" instead of that 'other' word? I think I'm gonna like it here...awesome "SMILEYS". Alomst feel like a traitor, though. Travis, thanks for "inviting me".

YeeeeHaaaa :shoot: :moon: :thanks:

Attachments

• carphone.jpg
    carphone.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 89

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Baja, you need to get your autolite together and get 10 posts and 10 days under your belt. Then you'll have all the options. Yes, the "A" word. Still suggested here. You can use it's older varient in the 2 sub-basement forums though. :moon:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Baja - Glad to see ya make it...

I'm sort of surprised Mel did not spot that Goat in the picture... me thinks he is slipping in his old age...

Hangfire

Reaction score
Glad to see you made it ******!:yell: I'll get over these pretty soon!:fight: :moon: :shoot: :sorry:

Love the Hi Tech Redneck!LOL

Last edited:

Warwagon

Reaction score
Glad to see over here too, Baja!:D Still haven't installed those drains in my block that have been named in your honor. I haven't been able to source the 90* petcocks locally - only can find the straight ones like on a rad. Where'd you get yours? Too bloody cold here now anyways to wrench. I'll probably wait until summer when I put in the tank heater. That way I won't need a -Flame Thr to get things warm up in the barn. Later.
Mark

BajaJeeper

Reaction score
Originally posted by yaric008
I figured for sure you'd be Richard Cranium. LOL

Mark, I just used the regular straight petcocks. Rubber hose slips over easily and it's already pointing toward the bucket. Those fancy 90 deg petcocks would be harder to find in Mexico than hens teeth. Hell, I'm lucky to have found the regular ones. :Thumbs Up Baja

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online