New here looking for some help from the forum

Burn Down

Reaction score
Hey all,

I need some help locating a certain member on here possibly, that I believe goes by the user name 94f450sd. Last may he got on Duramax Diesels looking for some help with a lly Kodiak not running. After some time I felt bad for the guy and offered my spare Ecm and Ficm to help eliminate those items for the trouble shooting. He asked for the Ficm, which I shipped priority mail as quickly as I could. He tests it and a different ecm with the same issue. He tells me he is sending the truck another shop and will send my Ficm back after its repaired??? I found that odd and asked to just send my Ficm back... That all happened last may and he has pulled a ghost on me and has not been on DD since...

Anyway sorry for the novel and apologies for doing this. I realize the Ficm is only 400 bucks or so but its the principle to me. You try and help people out and this what you have to do to get your property back... Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

-Albert Gibbs

This is the info for shipping the Ficm and the user name he gave on DD. Same user name on here I have tried to message for a month or so with no reply...
94f450sd
Richard rock.
Lemerys auto repair
623 Washington street
Easton,ma.02356

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this is a huge misunderstanding, this place is purty safe from the evils of the interweb...
@94f450sd