Ebay Rebuilt IDI's Starting at 1$

sassyrel

Reaction score
he misspells--and aint got very good feedback, and when i looked at the 7.3--he had the valley pan lifter retainer painted------if that job aint perfect--youll have paint chips floating around in the engine to get stuck in the oil pickup--------------------me thinks also somethings fishy-------------i went back and read some feedback--one guy said it sold above minimum--and above reserve--and the bozo wouldnt complete the sale-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I asked this guy about the crank undersize and piston bore. He states the crank is standard and the block has been bored 20 over....:puke: I feel this is not going to be a very good deal but if its bought for a really checp price matybe some parts can be used... Its funny how they say they rebuild plenty of motors but only reply to this motor that I asked about. Now if they said they bore all the 7.3 blocks 20 over I would feel better with that statement but then again I'm kinda differant when I buy and build something.:D I probably wont be bidding on it but I'd really like to tour the shop....:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that the same guy bought/won the 6.9, the 7.3, and the DT466? That's a little weird............I don't know bout this rebuilder.:dunno cookoo

Heath

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that the same guy bought/won the 6.9, the 7.3, and the DT466? That's a little weird............I don't know bout this rebuilder.:dunno cookoo

Heath

Probably a relative /schill bidder who runs up the bids at the last minute to see if they can get anyone to bite.

I remember a couple of years ago on a mercedes group, we busted a dealer in OK who was selling on ebay and using his distant relatives like that. Wasn't too bright of the guy to have their pictures on his website of them working in his office, and for them to use their real names on their ebay purchase testimonials to plug the guy cookoo :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
this joker *sold* dozens of cars to his relatives...sad thing is how many people got scammed by auctions that got bids run through the roof by schill bidding :backoff :backoff :backoff