EBay injectors

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a set of BB's from Pensacola Diesel and they were all over the place with the pressures. I had the local shop redo them which cost me $150. So I got about $350 in this set of stock rebuild injectors. Lesson learned.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ouch.do they not have a return policy,or did your local shop not expect it to be so much to fix 'em?

edit,
hey it didn't double post finally lol.:)

Smokey73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive never been brave enough to buy remans from pensacola but the new delphi bb's i bought from them were all new and all pop tested good.

-Jordan-

Just like Diesel JD said, Byer Beware. Know that what your getting may not be perfect, but for the price, it may be worth it. Personally, I've got a pop tester and several sets of old injectors. If I was in a bind I could make something work. The biggest part of rebuilding an injector, in my experience, has been coming up with a good nozzle. The cheapest I've been able to find nozzles was about $20 a piece, then again I haven't looked very hard. The injectors from PD were about $8 a piece and they appeared to have new nozzles on them, so as far as I'm concerned I'm money ahead. If they don't pop right most of the time all they need is to be reshimmed, assuming the nozzles and pattern are good.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ouch.do they not have a return policy,or did your local shop not expect it to be so much to fix 'em?

I don't know if they have a return policy or not. I didn't know that the shop charged by the hour to match them instead of by the injector. They spent almost 2 hours on them getting them all right and if I remember right they had to change the nozzle on one. Being that I was buying a pump and lines and everything they hooked me up a little on some stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online