Eastern Ohio camping weekend

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a camping trip? AtParadise Lake Weekend of May 20-21 All diesels welcome, nothing major, just a kick back, sit around the camp fire telling stories and swapping lies.

woodsrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good time, its about two hours from us but we go all over to camp with dieselheads. sure i can bring a few more with me.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I would not mind it either, just wouldn't be driving the 6.9. Too far to hear the 4.10 gear RPM's! I will have to see at a later time, but will try to make it.
Scott

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'll wait awhile to see what kind of responce this gets, and then I'll call to see if we can get a group area so we can all camp together. I'll leave it all up to the individuals to make his/her own reservations. :thumbsup:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
we'll be there, barring any surprises between now and then. may not be bringing the 6.9 though.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that would be a great time and just a few days after my birthday so that would be a great outing for me, Yep I'm already packed LOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
OK sounds like we have something going here. I'll contact the campground and see if I can get us all together. ;Sweet

Yes Nick you can even bring the Dog oops I mean dodge :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Waiting to hear back from the campground. They are closed for the season but will be open in April. We should have reservations before then though.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I just got the info from Paradise Lake. The Rates are:
Water and elect. (air cond $3 per day extra)
Family of 2 $24.00
Family of 3&4 $26.00
Family of 5&6 $28.00

Additional adults $3.00
Aditional kid $2.00
Kids under 3 Free
Senior Citizen(62) Discount

If we have more than ten units we can get a 10% discount

IF YOUR BRINGING A PET They require a rabies certificate for all dogs.

On May 20th they are having a spaghetti dinner with homemade sauce.
I have been corresponding with Beth Woolmaker I've put us under the name of IDI camping group, so when you call to make your reservations let them know so we can be together. Their phone is 330-525-7726

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ohhh, would you believe that is the opening race for the new series in NW Ohio!! DOH!! I'll be up at Thompson Raceway(up around Chardon, Ohio) on the 20th.

And to think yu'all are camping in my side yard this time? Geez!
Hey!!! You all could come up and watch on Saturday? Watch a bunch of us crazy stick shift racers go at it!!! It would be a long day for it, since it's up north(probably near 2 hrs from campground), but if anyone had the interest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online