Eastern Ohio camping weekend

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Travis,

yep, 30 all the way to 172 OUT OF E. CANTON!!!!! The weekend I got married I told a guy to go 30 to 172 not realizing that 172 goes through downtown Massillon then downtown Canton. Oy vay!!

It should take you 4.5 from my front door.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well then if it's 4.5 hours from your front door then it would be same for me which means we could be there by 9pm - that would be cool - joy another night time pull in - gotta love those...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
argve said:
Well then if it's 4.5 hours from your front door then it would be same for me which means we could be there by 9pm - that would be cool - joy another night time pull in - gotta love those...
We'll just throw a little extra wvo on the fire, and turn night into day -Flame Thr -Flame Thr -Flame Thr

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well we won't be able to attend - Both Sherri and I have signed up for classes with the USPS (United States Power Squadrons) for a course in boating saftey and boat handling - general seamanship per say for the day - the 20th is the only day it will be offered this year in Fort Wayne... So we will have to miss get-together...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Trav, but the safety course is a good idea. Been then done that got the sunburn to prove it. Have fun boat safe.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
USPS............I figured it would be US Postal Service "Gun control" classes?? .... :rotflmao :rotflmao

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
THUMP THUMP THUMP is this thing on? Anyone beside me and Double S Diesel goning to make it?

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
I'm think'n maybe a raft will be an appropriate device to have this weekend?
I think Sunday is actually the first day since last week that no rain is actually forecast :rolleyes:

I got my fingers crossed for a "sunny" Saturday at least :draw