Dyno numbers

rubberfish

Reaction score
I wonder if the ride would be effected much with a #1100 pound ISB sitting in the snout

I'll let you know this summer coming up. I saw 24Vchevy's and haven't been able to stop touching myself since. Going to do the same to mine:D :D

DetroitDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rubberfish
I'll let you know this summer coming up. I saw 24Vchevy's and haven't been able to stop touching myself since. Going to do the same to mine:D :D

I havent seen it yet and I still cant stop touching myself. Now that I think about it, I was touching myself long before I heard about 24vChevys 24vChevy. But now I touch myself because it sounds so cool.:confused: :love:

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You
You must be registered for see images
dude...

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna ride after your done.... and your not too far away for me to drive up there! :D :D

I'm sure 'Juice would come over from Cranbrook for that also...

rubberfish

Reaction score
Sure man,:) and I think we've already met once, at Piers, or at BD, I not sure which, I think Piers though.......

DetroitDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, whats the going rate to have a dyno test done. there is a local shop that does it, but they are a bunch of used-car selling, stock-car racing (wannabe) crooked bums that I'm sure would charge me too much. I'd just like to know what its worth before I ask them how much.

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure man,:) and I think we've already met once, at Piers, or at BD, I not sure which, I think Piers though.......

You probably met 'Juice, I didnt make it up to Piers or BD this year... Last Dyno event I went to was Diesel Thunder in Spokane in August.

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DetroitDan
hey, whats the going rate to have a dyno test done. there is a local shop that does it, but they are a bunch of used-car selling, stock-car racing (wannabe) crooked bums that I'm sure would charge me too much. I'd just like to know what its worth before I ask them how much.

I've paid as high as $75 for 3 runs with Torque.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
You probably met 'Juice, I didnt make it up to Piers or BD this year... Last Dyno event I went to was Diesel Thunder in Spokane in August.

Yup, I've seen Juice quite a few times, at BD, at Piers, at the drag strip etc..... Thought I may have met you as well, your truck looked kind of familiar, with that big Bad Ass Bumper:thumbsup:

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm.... Last time I was at Piers was last March to get my clutch changed. Did you drop in?? Those guys
there... Harry leant me his 1st gen to get some breakfast. His DTT Trans is awesome! I didnt check it all out because I hate to thrash on others trucks, but that truck shifts VERY well..

Oh yea... Piers took us out for a ride in the little red sled of his... :eek: :eek: :eek: My god that truck is scary.... I thought we were all going to jail....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7