Dually Fenders

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Does anyone have a set or know of a set of used dually fenders?? I am looking for some and the few places I have found them new are way to over priced!! Any help would be great guys!

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Where are you located? I've got my '90 donor truck with decent fenders. Little damage to the bottoms from when the bed was removed by PO.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Where are you located? I've got my '90 donor truck with decent fenders. Little damage to the bottoms from when the bed was removed by PO.

Im all the way in Ohio. I wonder what shipping would be on those things, lol. If ya could get the demensions and weight, i will run a shipping quote.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I went through this last year and ups was about $160. I think Yellow Freight or another trucking co. may be a better way to go. I can measure them tomorrow but I don't know the weight as they're still on the bed.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
I went through this last year and ups was about $160. I think Yellow Freight or another trucking co. may be a better way to go. I can measure them tomorrow but I don't know the weight as they're still on the bed.

If you could do that for me I would appricate it. Also how much would you want for them? Could you get a couple pictures for me, if ya got time?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I'll get the pics when I measure them (can't find the ones I took before). I was looking at $250 for them.

Maybe the BOOB express can help?

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two words: UPS Freight. As convenient to get a quote as any other ups service, and you can have it delivered to your house or to the nearest UPS Freight terminal....

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since we are on the topic of fenders I have a question. On my 72 project I have a 86 bed with new fiberglass fenders. They have a rubber molding behind the back of the fender all the way a round. They are in bad shape and need to be replaced. Does any body know where I can find these because I have had no luck locating them myself. trying to get truck ready for paint.

Attachments

• dually2.JPG
    dually2.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 12

LA350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another shipping alternitive is to check w/ Greyhound.

I have used Greyhound to ship several large items that would have broken the bank if shipped via Fed-Ex Ground or UPS. I have shooped a rear seat from a 72 Wagoneer, and a portable dishwasher! I would build a crate to protect the fenders though. My Seat was shipped in a flimsy crate and made it ok from Iowa to Va.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since we are on the topic of fenders I have a question. On my 72 project I have a 86 bed with new fiberglass fenders. They have a rubber molding behind the back of the fender all the way a round. They are in bad shape and need to be replaced. Does any body know where I can find these because I have had no luck locating them myself. trying to get truck ready for paint.
I have yet the see the welt strip you're mentioning on any of the later trucks with factory fender housings. What you're looking for should be universal as a result. Check in the LMC catalog or JC whitney online.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys guys!! I found a set in MI for 50 dollars!! Looks like im gonna meet the guy half way for the grand total of 100 bux. I am so excited!!

Again thanks for the help and offers!!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

Are you looking for fenders, or the rubber seal. http://www.arrowcraft.com/ has the both and will sell the rubber seal sepreatly.