Dtr Video

jarhead

comfortably numb
Reaction score
Both of those videos are out of control! Thanks for posting them NAILBENDER!

Whit

Reaction score
These videos are of top quality and yes they do give me wood too, now if one of our members here could make a Oilburners video with chicks included we would really have a winner :love:

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
as a band member i cant view em. guess i shldnt have used the word 'stealer'. ;p someone describe em in detail :D

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
as a band member i cant view em. guess i shldnt have used the word 'stealer'. ;p someone describe em in detail :D

So Muddy what did ya do play yer drums a little too loud over there :Whatever: man what a bunch of ****** liners.

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
hehehehe,,,,,,,well kevin,,,,,,, their censor turns word 'stealer' into dealer'. i spoke of a crooked thing a local dlr did and i stated that if they lie,,,,,,,,,they are a liar.if they steal,they are a stealer. as i said the stealer turned to dealer.LOL ol lary ellis didnt like that:rolleyes: :D LOL in fact,he was so upset he even banned mrs muddy from that site :confused:

cant offend one of the dtr advertisers:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ramn4evr

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue on the second video. There's a view of a exhaust thats spreads into two under the bed. Looks like 5 inch. Kinda like a women with her legs spread:)

RAF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn good vids...guy did a good job. Like "Fuel" vid, the song goes well with the vids and pics.

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
My truck is in the 2nd one... White dodge parked next to the lake - that was when the running board were still on it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online