Dr. performace?

sub zero

Reaction score
Predator by Dr. Performance
Does anybody know about or have experiance with these units?
There is a bunch on eBay.
Seems like I read somthing negative about them, but I don't remember exactly what.
The claim of not raising egt's has me intrigued.

http://www.predatorpower.com/

Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
dr p. sucks

im tempted to move this to the battlegrnds now so i can use the kind of words i want to to describe that crook

dont buy nuthin from that crooked theif. he is a liar on his claims.

to start with, i had a phase 2 kit on an early 2nd gen for less than 24 hrs. it was claimed to add 200 lg tq but gained half that. the price was exorbinate. he claimed i didnt need a pyro but the egt was up there and it wldve been dangerous w/o a pyro towing. he also did nuthin to address boost. luckily the installer removed it and made it right with me and they no longer sell dr p's junk. dr p also said it wont void wrrnty. another lie.

also on the 2gen 12v's they mislead folks too. not the gains they advertise. also i understand they try to make ya think u are gettin a new pump but all ya get is an old used pump [they take yours]with a paintjob and the stock plate moved fwd :mad: all for 2500 bucks

now for the 3gen they cheatin folks again. at least now the prices aint as high. the big thing now is the overly high rail pressure increases many of the dr p boxes give. there have been the rail valves go bad and also cases of the injectors cracking from the extreme rail prssrs the dr p boxes give

and where they say doesnt increase egt,,,,,,,,dr p should be hung from a rope. with the pressures they add the egt gets up there towing and theytell folks to not buy a pyro. wth. i visited with a 3g owner who had just bought the 100hp prssr box from dr p and he had no pyro. i told him he bttr hurry get one. he said he bought the dr p cuz he did NOT need one. that is why he chose the dr p. stupid. and this guy tows a big stock trlr daily. i hope he got a pyro quick

i can go on and on about dr p. even if he came up with sumthin good i would NOT buy from a lying crook such as him and i advise all to do the same

sub zero

Reaction score
Thanx for the reply MUDDY. I kinda had a feeling that I should stay away. That responce is exactly what I was looking for, sorry you had to b a Guinea pig.