Don't know if anyone's seen this bad boy, but what a cool rig!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
There is a truck VERY similar to the one listed by me on craigs list for 2500. It is not a 18,000mile beauty quean but it is a diesel 4wd F800. It is meant to be used

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow if i had a house id sell it and put a camper on the back and live in it amazing truck

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always loved those Marmon-Harrington 4WD Ford conversions, they look so cool!

One thing that's funny is that truck has the exact same interior as our '97 (newer body style) F800.

BTW- to the CDL comments...I don't know about other states but here in WV at least if you were driving that truck for person use you would need nothing whatsoever to drive it. Air brakes don't need an endorsement here that I know of (I don't have anything other than a Class F to drive our truck at work)

I'm wondering though, could you take that one in and register it at 26K or are you not allowed to do that?

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think because its MASSIVE! Would be a tight cram into an OBS engine compartment, but i'm sure it can be done- and someone, somewhere has I'm sure...............

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
I am very interested in the 7.8 swap. I can buy a whole running 7.8 5 speed truck for a song off my buddy and scrap what I do not use.

Is the 7.8 bigger than a dt466 in lenth or height?

I have had this project on the back burner for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online