Dog Catcher Needs a dually fender

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ron just called me, he blew a passenger rear tire on the Indiana toll road, and destroyed his dually fender. He's changing the tire and patch it up the best he can, but Goldie is gonna need a fender.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yup it is Scott, I just had to make another stop because the check engine light came on, oil pressure and water temp dash gauges are reading high.
Mechanical gauges are reading 37 psi oil and 215 water temp. Hmm electrical gremlin????
Not really pushing it either.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
how bad do you need one? i can possible quick search the yards around here and leave a little later than i planned.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Corey, Russ may have a line on one by tonight cuz this one is gonna have to come off.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, let me know. i might be able to find one. i can think of one dually in the yard, i know driverside fender is missing, duno bout passenger.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Corey If you can find one go for it, It's not looking to good on my end for one.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it sux im so far from everyone.id let ya come borrow the one of my truck.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
i will call in the morning. but dont hold it to me that i can get one. any yards near the rally?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
tom may know of one but wreavers wrecking in grantville is mainly a ford yard. call bruce moore autoparts in frystown in the morning. if he has one call me and i can pick it up. its 1/2 mile from my house

717-three three nine - 6007

91F250XLIDI

Reaction score
Well guys Im new arround here but have been on FTE (76Ranger) for a while. Im about 2 miles south of the toll road in Indiana and can check the local yards if nobody can get ahold of one before the weekend is over. That is if he plans on comming back thru the same route.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
that'll buff out, I have a few sd ones, there blue also.
if need some spare steel wheel I got a few.I think some may have tires with air in them
call in the am, If I dont answer, hit tinas phone. was gonns sleep in, but gotta go trade in the crackberry I got tonight.
man this sux all the break downs etc to the ralley. hope my 03 treats me nice to sc.
last year the fuel pump crapped out on the dually goin to VA

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ron made it to my place for the night, I got him a couple of tires, so we'll get them mounted in the am.