Dog Catcher Needs a dually fender

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ron, if you don't mind sharing with us - what tires were those (brand and type) and how old? Also while that sorta road trouble sure does blow (no pun intended) it's still pretty darn good you only lost one of them - sometimes when a dually tire goes it takes out the one next to it as well, now that's a scary experience especially when there's a good load on the truck...

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Or you can even try Klingers in Pine grove for a fender but he isnt guna know what he has but hes a straight shot from the campgrounds
i havent been up there in awhile so i dont remeber what all klingers has in his junkyard and we also have eashes or however you spell it he isnt to far either but the best bet is weaver but im warning now dont **** the owner off at weavers he will freak the he!! out or even shoot you weaver is psycho

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
No I only called the yards near me before I left. Sitting in my camp spot now. Haha

91F250XLIDI

Reaction score
Ron no luck on a fender. Checked the three yards i frequent and only saw one dually with a real bed on it and it was really rotten. Alto it sounds like you got off pretty easy compared to some of the other rally injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online