does an f250 have hub rotors?

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
you have to take the whole hub off (the rotor and hub come off in one piece) and then you drive out the wheel studs which hold the two together.

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a pia? so i got to gut the locking hub then pound the wheel studs out?
thanks and why don't i have any tail lights or license's plate lights i have all other lights.Also might heater doesn't blow fast do i need a new blower motor?

thanks

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a pia? so i got to gut the locking hub then pound the wheel studs out?
thanks and why don't i have any tail lights or license's plate lights i have all other lights.Also might heater doesn't blow fast do i need a new blower motor?

thanks

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check to see if the wiring has been tapped into for trailer lights. If it has those little squeeze on wire piercing type splicers, look for a new rear harness. Those things expose the wires to salt and in no time at all you have 8 feet of corroded wire.

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya fuses i looked at i have front parking lights,head lights,rear brake lights,reveres lights and 4 ways, but no tail lights or licenses plate lights

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online