Diesel Rx Glowplug

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about Diesel Rx glowplug's I just got 8 for my truck till I can get the good ones this summer when my work starts up again.:dunno

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, are beru plugs really NOT worth the extra 50 cents each?

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be paying way over the difference if you have to pull the heads. Extra $30 is cheap insurance.

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of the stealerships dont carry brue's and they are getting harder to find, these are sent right to you house. if the ulsd fuel causes an injector failure under load and you burn a piston and valves it's going to cost more than the additives everyone should be running. champions and autolites are definates to stay away from, but bosch and brue and dieselrx, i've had no issues with and have not had a plug stick in the head (not saying it dosen't happen ) just hasen't happened to me in 15 years of running these idi trucks. it's a machine and parts fail, it always costs when you have to fix them.

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
every thing i have found is that the dieselrx are comparible to the brue some test they are better some they are worse but they are always close to eachother so i think i am ok for a while.

ltg

Reaction score
some preventive maintenance

read this article - might save you some headaches. file:///Users/macuser/Desktop/trucks/1990%20F350%20DIESEL/%22Glow%20plug%20removal%20article%22.webarchive