Dana 50 TTB knuckles on Dana 50 SA center section - Possible?

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think what may be more plausable for you @Macrobb would be to find a dana 60 from a dodge 2nd gen (more than likely gasser I doubt you will find a diesel one, but i dont think it mattters.) and swap ttb50 knuckles on the outside of it. It can be done, but not easily.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
i think what may be more plausable for you @Macrobb would be to find a dana 60 from a dodge 2nd gen (more than likely gasser I doubt you will find a diesel one, but i dont think it mattters.) and swap ttb50 knuckles on the outside of it. It can be done, but not easily.

TTB50 knuckles don't fit the dodge 2ndgen D60 either.... its the spindles and hubs that are used.

IMO, the best option for an OBS F250 is the OBS F350 diff. The SD diff is 1" wider spring spacing. The 2ndgen Dodge 60 is a CAD housing (arguably weak) with a 2-piece shaft (30 spline), and low pinion - plus you have fabricate leaf spring mounts onto it.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH i 100% agree with you that the obs 350 is the best option, but people always seem to complain about not being able to find them under $1000 so i figured i would throw out another axle that can be made to work, and yes there is a lot of work involved for a dodge axle to be useable.