dana 50/ 4" lift

tractorman86

Reaction score
Trying to get rid of my old axle and lift off of my 91' f250 in my sig. It's a rancho 4" lift, complete minus spring bushings. The axle is missing one brake caliper, one locking hub is trashed I think and the center pivot bushings are worn out. I am asking $400 for the lift and $100 for the axle. I have a wedding I am trying to pay for so I am somewhat flexible. Call me if you are interested (623)385-6272 I am working a night shift so don't be shy to call late. I can't upload pics from my phone so call or txt me and I'll send you pics.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Yes it has 50 cast into the carrier, and it is noticeably larger than a44. Iirc the last year they used a44 on a3/4 ton was in 84 or 85

tractorman86

Reaction score
Hmm... I didn't know that, ya learn something new every day. Funny thing is, I am working in laughlin right now, and I'm pretty sure I've seen your bronco around town lol. I can bring it up here for ya. Just to clarify just the axle or do you need the lift too?

tractorman86

Reaction score
Give me a call, I'll be coming back up here monday so just let me know how to get ahold of you and where to meet up with you

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what your bottom dollar on the lift, keep in mind it's not a complete lift and i'll need to buy rear blocks, spring bushings and a drop pitmant arm..

tractorman86

Reaction score
all you need is shocks, the ones on it are done, spring bushings one centering bolt that i just descovered was broken and a couple bolts the bolts that your stock center pivot brackets would probrbly be sufficient but i would always recomend new grade 8 hardware when doing an instal like that. it has springs, u-bolts, shock mount plates and ubolt mount plates, both center pivot mounts and a tie in bracket that ties the two pivot mounts togather. the reason i picked rancho when i bought this lift is becaues of the center pivot brackets, they are WAY more stout than any other brackets i have ever seen.

Last edited: