Custom Big Rigs

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
all well, i triedLOL If it was my truck id tear the motor apart and install xtra large oil cooler-sprayers at the same time and do the turbo. But thats just me;)

Best wishes,
Dom

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freightrain said:
Ya, they made a turbo version of this motor. The only thing mine lacks is oil cooled pistons. A must for these things. I'd hate to screw it up by turning it up too bad. That is why I'm just waiting for another motor to come along.

Fred...pretty cool rig there! I'm not a fan of those single rear fenders(on a tandem), but I'm not complaining.

yup I hate em too but this stuff sells trucks.Brake jobs are a drag with that crap on em!The lights below the bumper have been knocked off once already but thats what the guy wanted! they live about 4" off the ground once loaded not much room for mistakes!
Most of the trucks we get come plain Jane we gussy em with the stainless visors kick panels nut covers hub caps, ect!
Pat yup long time no see!I'll Pm ya when I got time we have our anual open house tommoro 20 or so suppliers !We even got Harbourcity diesel performance here this year pedaling his power stroke and Cummins hot rod stuff! ;Sweet :thumbsup:You guys get any new ugly setback granites yet?
Going to take a while for them to grow on me!Lots of volvo parts and Ideas showing up on things these days!

Heres Our web site take a gander http://nanaimomack.com/

Last edited:

DmaxEter

Meet Mike Hawk
Reaction score
Fred Hemer said:
yup I hate em too but this stuff sells trucks.Brake jobs are a drag with that crap on em!The lights below the bumper have been knocked off once already but thats what the guy wanted! they live about 4" off the ground once loaded not much room for mistakes!
Most of the trucks we get come plain Jane we gussy em with the stainless visors kick panels nut covers hub caps, ect!
Pat yup long time no see!I'll Pm ya when I got time we have our anual open house tommoro 20 or so suppliers !We even got Harbourcity diesel performance here this year pedaling his power stroke and Cummins hot rod stuff! ;Sweet :thumbsup:You guys get any new ugly setback granites yet?
Going to take a while for them to grow on me!Lots of volvo parts and Ideas showing up on things these days!

Heres Our web site take a gander http://nanaimomack.com/
No set back granites yet, just pictures. I like the looks of them from what I have seen. I cant wait to see the new engines. I guess yall are still building those sharp west coast macks? PM me sometime Fred

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
"Dragon Slayer" is a pretty cool piece. Saw that in person when they had the Rotello show in Lodi, Ohio. He has a F150 with a matching paint scheme on it too! He carries it in trailer. It was featured on Discovery channel also when they did a show about the big rig calender trucks. I was hoping they'd show my B model in the backround since they taped the Lodi show...but it's a bit too rusty for TV apparently LOL.

nascar821

The Lone Ranger
Reaction score
Kw

Mine ain't custom but its a hard workin W900L with 1 million miles
You must be registered for see images

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd sure hate to be driving "teams" in that red rig....could you just imagine the mess if you were asleep in the rack and your partner cut loose those nathans on that headache rack? :D :rotflmao :D

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
:eek: :confused:

Both of those pictures were taken about 10 miles north of where I live, must be a garage queen since I've never seen it...

95_stroker said:
Here is a unique 1956 Mack B model. The guy that did the work on this truck is a long time friend of the family and also did some of the work on my 65 notchback Stang.

Thats before and after photo's of the truck, yes its all real and its still a working rig. You can read up a litte bit about it HERE

Ten_Bucks

Mmm, Kim Caldwell!
Reaction score
Reviving this thread with some more pics:

Scott

Ten_Bucks