reno04130.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 25
  • international (Medium).jpg
    international (Medium).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 23

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
I think I know the black one. Vlad is the guys name. If that is the same black truck? It has suicide doors on it, pretty clean looking rig. They did a show on Discovery last year about the Shell Oil calender shows, and he won the Lodi, Ohio show(I was there in my B).

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Last edited:

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
What kind of motor does it have? Can you turn it up, or do you want to keep it as stock as possible? is sure is handsome man. i saw that drag pic, was that guys motor cranked right up?

Dom:smoke:

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
So far the motor is still the stock, original 673 non turbo diesel(all 180 hp). I'd love to have big power, but that takes money. A later model 300 hp will fit, but that costs money!! I've got my eyes peeled for any deal to start collecting parts.

For more pics, you just need to go thru the gallery I linked to. It's the big mack truck website. It has alot of inprocess pictures of most of the work I have done to the truck. WIth alot to go... :Sly

That Freightshaker was turned way up! He is out of NJ somewhere. He puts it on the govenor, lets the clutch fly.....and away he goes!!! It is definitely a flying barn door. Pretty cool piece to take out on a Sat. night and beat up on the street cars..LOL!!

Last edited:

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ya, they made a turbo version of this motor. The only thing mine lacks is oil cooled pistons. A must for these things. I'd hate to screw it up by turning it up too bad. That is why I'm just waiting for another motor to come along.

Fred...pretty cool rig there! I'm not a fan of those single rear fenders(on a tandem), but I'm not complaining.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7