Custom Aluminum Radiator

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fitment should be 83 to 95 or 6 according to the books. That is a nice looking rad. I run hot and also have the big 6.0 ic in front of my rad. 240 last trip to crater lake towing the camper and wrangler eek. ALum might be the answer.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Yep, I want to know also. Sounds great!

I don't know what the price on these things will be. He quoted me a price before he got one in front of him and saw how big it was, but he kept to the price, but obviously he can't sell them that cheap every day ( I'm pretty sure he didn't make much on mine, but he kept to his word :hail ;Sweet I promised not to tell so folks wouldn't be wanting them at that price :eek: , but he should have a price figured up by now. Judging by his prices on other rads compared to other shops that make similar rads, It's easy to say that it'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than the other places, and probably not too much more than the standard sized big block rads on his website.
Give him a holler, he doesn't bite :D Real friendly fellow and he knows his stuff.

He stays pretty swamped so it does take a while to crank out a rad, but it's well worth the wait.

I've got to get ahold of him here soon . I've got to find out the best way to get some&%$#@*! sealer out of the thing. I had a freeze plug cut loose and had to dump a bunch of aluma seal in my beautiful new radiator, and I yanked it out yesterday to get ready to yank the engine and it's got sealer residue in some of the tubes. I'll try to remember to ask what the going rate on those things is.

------------Robert

IDIJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently waiting for Jerry to finnish my radiator. The price he quoted me was $575. And this is also having the radiator narrowed 3/8 inch on each side so the intercooler will fit easier. He is very hard to get a hold of and the best bet is to email him, but he is a great guy to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online