Crewcab swap is done... pics

trugertha1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks beauty, i want to put a 4d cab on my extended cab frame, not easiest to come by the cab around here tho

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
i am not too crazy on the crew cab REALLY short box idea, but i will hand it to you.....you did one hell of a job at putting this truck together and it looks really good! I like the color

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now come on out to ID, and help me finish my centurion wanna be to that level, got hte shooting the color part down, good there, its the fab work.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was watching for you to post up the final truck, man you work fast! I love the color, and it does match up the rims to the truck real good. I must say.... you do some extreamly good fab work out of a barn, the beds cut real nice. Have any pics of what you did to finish off the inside of the bed after you cut it? Just curious thats all.

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck, i wish i had that much time on my hands...... can you take some good pics on how you mounted your trac bars in the rear. especially the brackets on the axle and frame.

Yes, my vertical welds suck... but you get the idea

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was watching for you to post up the final truck, man you work fast! I love the color, and it does match up the rims to the truck real good. I must say.... you do some extreamly good fab work out of a barn, the beds cut real nice. Have any pics of what you did to finish off the inside of the bed after you cut it? Just curious thats all.

Best one i got on my computer, if i think about it ill try to get some more

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some angle in the front of the bed, sheet metal folded over on the sides and welded

zpd307

Reaction score
thanks! do/did you notice any harness in the ride after you installed the bars?

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! do/did you notice any harness in the ride after you installed the bars?

yea but i used heim joints... you could use leaf spring bushings and it would take some shock out of it

i like mine becouse it lets my tires hook up real nice... no axle wrap at all

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Niice Job, I have to say as well I was not a fan of the cut down box and a Crew Cab ala
Chev Avalanch,.. but it turned out great. It grew on me, Nice Job it looks Great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online