Crewcab swap is done... pics

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man, but i think we are all wondering what that trk would look like with a topper on it. a nice fiberglass topper cut down to match would be real nice. also i think the only thing i would change (besides the rear bumper) is i would move the rear axle back an inch or 2. make it line up in the middle of the wheel well. but all in all, its a real good looking trk.

zpd307

Reaction score
i was reading up on traction bars and that was a common problem. they make a harsh ride and also put stress on other parts causing more problems. one design i saw was pretty radical.... :dunno

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was reading up on traction bars and that was a common problem. they make a harsh ride and also put stress on other parts causing more problems. one design i saw was pretty radical.... :dunno

i dont see them causing any problems down the road, esp with a truck with a basically bulletproof drivetrain and and *relatively* gutless powerplant... I think most people just want to keep the rear block from splitting out, and they do a great job of that;Sweet

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man, but i think we are all wondering what that trk would look like with a topper on it. a nice fiberglass topper cut down to match would be real nice.

Google Centurion Bronco.. and you will have that visual.

xekon

Reaction score
I seen your other thread showing your new truck, and it is indeed clean! This is however exactly what I want to do with the current truck that I have. I think I read that you had title issues with this project, other than that was there any other issues you ran into on this one that made you dislike it?