hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My ‘86 F350.

Took years to find.

Personally, I have zero use for a short bed. Can’t haul a full sheet of plywood or a dirt bike with the tailgate up. Shoot.... more than once I wish the bed was bigger than 8 foot.

Heath

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My ‘86 F350.

Took years to find.

Personally, I have zero use for a short bed. Can’t haul a full sheet of plywood or a dirt bike with the tailgate up. Shoot.... more than once I wish the bed was bigger than 8 foot.

Heath
-Drool

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I live a bit off the beaten path. But 70 miles? Damn! Hope u got a store of some kind closer
We have several stores closer, but without the selection or (sometimes) cheap prices. There's two dollar stores within 35 miles, and a farm supply store about 20 miles away. Yes living in a VERY rural area has it's drawbacks, but the rural part is what,s attractive to me. Here's the ultimate kicker. The house that I brought about a year and a half ago has ZERO outside storage. I needed to get moved in order to save the job I had promised to me so I bought this house that's a three minute walk from work if I go slow. In order to keep all of my toys and have a place to work on things like my engine, I bought another piece of property with only a propane tank, a storage shed and a two car garage on it. It's in another town, 15 miles away! So I can't just run out to the garage to check something.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My ‘86 F350.

Took years to find.

Heath
NICE!

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My ‘86 F350.

Took years to find.

Heath

Exatcly this. Add a toolbox or diesel tank and that short bed might as well be an avalanche

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Drool

My ‘86 F350.

Took years to find.

Heath

Damn that's a nice truck!

Jasonmusic220

Reaction score
I love my CC bullnose and the flatbed is super handy. This one was an old oil field truck southwest of Dallas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron