complete IDI truck for $150?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich folks should be banned from auction sites. They just do stupid things. They just jack up the prices on parts and fixer junkers beyond what us scavengers can afford , just because they can, and it's all just a game they are playing so they can win. 9/10 of the time you wind up seeing the blamed things getting relisted due to them not getting paid for . or up for sale on craigslist or ebay when the idiot gets the thing shipped home and realizes it's a junker and their mechanic tells them it will cost them more than the price of a new vehicle to get it road worthy and it all raises the prices of used junkers across the board to unrealistic levels.

I completely agree with you on this one. You used to be able to get a deuce for a couple grand and get a decent unit. Now I've watch them sell junk for 5 grand or better. Several sold from Polk, Shreveport, and other near here have shown up down here for sale on the side of the road. I called on one and was 10 grand was a bargain for such an offroad machine. Some people need to be taken out back and shot just to clean up the gene pool.