Complete Hydroboost setup

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what it's worth.... From a 91 superduty. I'm open for offers, No idea what it would cost to ship yet. May do some partial trading as well.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a complete setup... Dont really have anything in mind on trades....

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very tempting, but I need a complete c6 setup......

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Have a buddy needing one for his 89. Will have him get with ya Clayton.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Me too. Its amazing how much better the brakes stop the truck mt or loaded... Its so nice to touch the brake peddle now and know for sure there is brakes. No more loss of vacuum pump and don't know it till you hit the brakes... thats a horrible feeling.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id use it but I just went through my whole braking system and got them working great so I'm gonna leave it alone. Not really looking to trade now just rather sell it.. It's still in the truck, Haven't had a chance to remove everything yet..
Anyone have a guesstimate of what it would cost to ship it? I'm taking off every single piece for a complete swap....

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is....

You must be registered for see images attach

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Put a price on it, I want and need it and would like to buy it. Its forum rules anyway. It works and comes complete with the power steering pump and lines, correct? I'll send you a PM. I need to get the brakes fixed on my brown truck ASAP and buying brand new parts will cost a couple hundred bucks.

Looks like I can't PM you.

I think the brake pedal is required for this conversion as well, unless the person modifies their existing pedal.

Last edited:

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes as I have said it comes with every single thing for a complete swap..... Since I have to put a price on it lets start out at $500 lol, Best offer get's it.. Still don't know what it would cost to ship..