COME GET IT!

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Hes just tired of putting money into it and wants me to get rid of it and he will help me get something else. I just think Im getting ripped off for $500 for this truck. It dont need much more to be a nice truck. If I fixed the rear end I know I can get way more than $500 out of it.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
I dont have it right now. Im saving for my lil girls first birthday. Im currently out of work and have been doing odd jobs and fixing other people rides. Now that the truck is down again I cant do that my fahter in law wont help any more.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
You are getting ripped off man. I got over 3 grand for my 86 extended cab 2WD not long ago. That truck is worth at least 1500-2000 bucks at the very very least! Dude, if it's only 50 bucks to fix it then DO IT otherwise you'll get ripped off big and whatever relationship you have with your father-in-law will deteriorate because you know you will resent him for taking advantage of you like that. That sheet ****** me off to NO END!

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it isn't your truck. it belongs to the person who's name is on the title. either get that title with your name on it. or watch the owners do what they will. sorry to be harsh but this is the reality of the situation.

a running idi is worth 1000-4000. yours isn't great but it's worth more than $500.

the bronco with fender rust: those fenders don't come off. you'd better like welding and body work if you wanna fix those. also if the fenders are rusty i bet the bottom of the tail gate is about to rust through from the inside. this truck is gunna cost you just as much as your idi in repairs. and it'll cost more in fuel. your call just don't want you to thing that one old truck is way better than another old truck.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
I understand that the truck belongs to my girlfriends mom but that has nothing to do with her dad. who now has my $500 cus he went to the guy before i did and got the cash. I talked toa freidn of mine that would loan me the money to fix it but its gone now and Im very pissed off. I know I coulda got atleast a grand or more out of it. But its to late now.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Simply put, I would take the $500 and refuse any help from him to get another vehicle or anything else for that matter. He might have say over his daughter, but you are not his blood.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
I took the five hundred and Im getting a new car in the am. im gunna miss the old girl so much! I allready do. But Ill get another IDI. You jsut wait and see. This ones gunna be a turbo truck with a five speed.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
I shed a tear for you brother. I wish it hadn't turned out this way for you... Where's the damn unlike button when you need one?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man... I've been through that myself. But when it's someone who isn't blood relation does crap like that, it's that much worse.

I've made it a rule to never deal with family after my own brother screwed me on a deal.

But I wish you the best in your future dealings...

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I think I'd be single and on the run for murder.....sorry it turned out that way man. You live and learn.

Last edited:

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the five hundred and Im getting a new car in the am. im gunna miss the old girl so much! I allready do. But Ill get another IDI. You jsut wait and see. This ones gunna be a turbo truck with a five speed.

how old are you?

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Well its a crappy deal. I was trying to come up with the cash to fix the rear end and he went to the guy and got the cash. i told him there were people here that wanted the truck but he didnt eant to listen. He ended up with $500 mother f ing bucks. We just spent over $600 in the front end but he didnt care he just wanted the cash.
Im 28 and the truck was in here moms name because my sister lost my title last yr during deer camp so here mom got me a new one. This is a crappy deal.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
The bad part is I didnt see one penny of that money. Hes hording it like it was his dam truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online