CL find in need of idi

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That IS a nice truck ;Sweet

Towcat, this is right up your alley :angel:
ummm.....no.
you know how many towtrucks i have sitting around already.
plus, if I do get another vintage truck, it would be a restored 5-window '54 3600 dually. i simply don't have the time for personal projects anymore.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Personall projects are a yesteryear thing for me anymore. I just can't get motivated to do much these days... Maybe I need some vitamins or something...:sly:angel:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Oh for shame you throw that in my face....;p:D I actually have been thinking about doing that but I need some work on the hat. Thats welding aluminum and I can't do that at my home. Been thinking of buying a cheap harbor freight welder that might be able to do this job. All I have is 110 in my shop but 220 could be installed easily. My son in law knows the electrical side of things.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh for shame you throw that in my face....;p:D I actually have been thinking about doing that but I need some work on the hat. Thats welding aluminum and I can't do that at my home. Been thinking of buying a cheap harbor freight welder that might be able to do this job. All I have is 110 in my shop but 220 could be installed easily. My son in law knows the electrical side of things.
come up north for a couple of days. Brian works with a Miller TIG that 's the size of a Honda Civic. He works with aluminum all day long. There isn't much he can't do with aluminum.