Check this out

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
It's gotta be a joke. Otherwise, the guy is a huge freak'n idiot. cookoo

Gotta love CL for the crazy's eh? At least it's not Barney's truck in the photo again.:rotflmao

Heath

Heath Its Probably the same guy that had barney's truck for sale and he got sick of us heckling:backoff him.

Has any one tried to e-mail him?:rotflmao

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a serious note. Years ago I teenager was telling me about how he beat another honda car with his and he said it had a 'tip' on it like that made it faster. I set him straight!

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I know the CL post is 'prolly fake but that last post kinda supports my theory that there is a small percentage of the population that seriously believes cars go because of the exhaust pipes.... like that itself is the source of power.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Personally, I think its someone who got a picture of his buddies truck and thought it would be funny to make a totally unrealistic ad. Then when the posted the contact email they listed his email.....so now some random guy is wondering why pwoplw are calling him about his or possibly someone elses pickup.

If it is a practical joke on someone I think its Hiliarious.

Thad

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
With all the schmaltz in that ad, I'm surprised his ad doesn't slide off the page :rotflmao

ne buckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he got like 450,000 dollars from the Obama economic stimulus package. Money well spent. don't you think???

O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, missed all the fun, just checked CL and the ad has been flagged for pulling. Tain't there anymore.

What? You don't think exhaust don't give you a push (Rockets) maybe he had 20 inch dual exhaust pipes with resonators :D :rotflmao

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
Damn, missed all the fun, just checked CL and the ad has been flagged for pulling. Tain't there anymore.

What? You don't think exhaust don't give you a push (Rockets) maybe he had 20 inch dual exhaust pipes with resonators :D :rotflmao

This oughtta do it-

You must be registered for see images attach

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 Priceless :rotflmao That sure as heck would get some comments. Hope Mel see's this, think it would pass PA DOT inspection? :dunno :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online