cheap turbo truck

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dayum, somebody needs to buy that truck. If I had 1000 bucks and the inkling to do it I'd be buying a ticket out to NV, but alas I have no cash and too many projects already. Shhhh, mak sure he doesn't figure out what he has ;)

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dayum, somebody needs to buy that truck. If I had 1000 bucks and the inkling to do it I'd be buying a ticket out to NV, but alas I have no cash and too many projects already. Shhhh, mak sure he doesn't figure out what he has ;)

just parting it out you would make money:D

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grrr, it has everything i want, turbo, GV, LS. i have the the money right now, but NV is a long ways away from where i am right now...

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris if you want that truck I would bet the brotherhood would help make it so. Easy for me to say as I won't be able to help on this one being farther than you are from it...but GenLightening is there and well known and truted on the forums...or somewhere in NV anyway...it be a big place I here.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Can't believe I missed that one! I'm paying that much for my parts truck if I ever get paid!

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
Wow that's a heck of a deal! If I had a place to park it it'd almost be worth flying out and driving back to the east coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online