Cheap rig w/ Banks turbo in Portland

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dang I'm gonna have to call on that one, I could sell the turbo and almost get my money back ;Sweet .

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sell the turbo? Aren't you in the market for one?

:rotflmao Yeah I am. I already have a turbo lined up from Typ4, and it will be rebuilt so I know it will last some time for me. If I were to buy this truck it would give me something to do when I'm stuck at home having to baby sit my sister :puke: .

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Well I drove the truck today. Will be taking him money in the morning. This will be the doner for my 76 CC. Bad timing for the money but it is what I have been looking for. Put that 4sp I got behind and hope the bank don't take the house. :)

Calvin

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Sorry for that but thanks for the support. I will update the post with some pics and stuff tomorrow.

Calvin

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sorry for that but thanks for the support. I will update the post with some pics and stuff tomorrow.

Calvin

Dont be sorry, I was just going to part it out, your actually going to be using it for something constructive so you have my support ;Sweet . Cant wait to see some pics of it.

Reaction score
DAMN RIGHT;Sweet we got it. It was only 5 blocks from my house! I am @ 17th and Barlow, it was @ 12th and Barlow.:backoff LOL :angel:

Anyway WOWZERS :love: :eek: :love: I want a turbo so bad now. MAN my truck is a slow POS. I loved driving it and playing with the turbo noise. Super:thumbsup: IMO it is far from ugly, but he should have mentioned it stinks something awful in the back. He just used it for hauling garbage... I took some pictures, but my card reader is on the fritz. OH, I did get the gauge to read about 8psi while "burying" the speedo.

OK, so it's no racecar, but when you been drivin my truck and hop in there...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin has a turbo for sale in the Marketplace I believe....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give Hypermax a call. They are very easy to work with and can supply all those little parts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online