can i replace this?

bombthreat

Reaction score
Also be careful workin around the door glass with any metal tools. It dont take much pressure to pop one. It would most likely be best to remove the glass and just lower it into the door channel more to have the extra room. I think they are just pop-riveted in.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Nah, it'll be perfectly fine just rolling the window down all the way. Those sweeps are held in with 3-prong sprung steel clips so get yourself a long small tipped flatblade.

motoshop

Reaction score
Get them from broncograveyard.com. You can buy the whole kit with the window molding for the same price that LMC sells just the sweeps for. And the LMC dont fit as well as the ones from bronco graveyard. I returned my first set from LMC cause the fit was crap...

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMC doesn't carry the kit for a crew cab.....

I called them when I still owned the truck, no luck.

randomq

Reaction score
Try your local Ford dealer before you order anything. Last time I bought all the weatherstripping/etc I got it from the dealer and it cost significantly less than anywhere else.

foresterdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI

I checked with my local dealer just last week for the inside and outside beltline weather strips for the drivers door on my 1991 F250. They quoted ~ $118 for the two pieces. Ended up ordering on line from National Parts Depot

F-21435-6 for the outside was $49.17 and F-21457-7 for the inside was $19.67. I am suppose to get them Monday 4/18, but will not have a chance to install until Thurs. I will post back on how well they fit.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I do believe lmc calls them an antirattle strip.

You can find the ones for a crew cab through I believe dennis carpenter... Cant remember, I do know Diesel Brad posted the link some time ago so hopefully he chimes in.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
FYI

I checked with my local dealer just last week for the inside and outside beltline weather strips for the drivers door on my 1991 F250. They quoted ~ $118 for the two pieces. Ended up ordering on line from National Parts Depot

F-21435-6 for the outside was $49.17 and F-21457-7 for the inside was $19.67. I am suppose to get them Monday 4/18, but will not have a chance to install until Thurs. I will post back on how well they fit.

I do believe lmc calls them an antirattle strip.

You can find the ones for a crew cab through I believe dennis carpenter... Cant remember, I do know Diesel Brad posted the link some time ago so hopefully he chimes in.

National Parts Depot like foresterdj Said