Can anyone be trusted nowadays?

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced all my glow plugs today and Big Red fires right up now. I found two of the glow plugs were not replaced when I had a garage up north change them out. They were the back two on the passenger side. Sure, they're a PITA to change, but what ever happened to being honest with your work? Oh well, live and learn.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Can anyone be trusted? Um, no, or at best, rarely. They are a pain, but that's why I fix my own stuff, because I can't handle no results and plenty of excuses.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I never had any problems like that it is because I changed (dare I say this) the spark plugs my self in the 85 Fiero GT. The engine sits in the rear and sits sideways leaving the three spark plugs in the back totally hidden and everything has to be done by feel.

As for my glow plugs Mark aka Warwagon changed mine out for me as I was to afriad of breaking a tip off to do it myself. The good thing is that when he and I do the wrenching on my truck I know it is done right and a lot of money is saved on labor. Next project will be a steering column replacement.

I might take the old one after I get the new one installed and make it into a floor lamp:thumbsup: