C6 transmission

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hugeredford, That sounds like a good deal.....Umm like I said I have a brand new clutch set for one of these transmissions too. Do you want that.....What do you have to trade for that? I am in need of a steering column for a 92 f250(automatic on the column). Thanks again. Brad

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
are you including the fly wheel too I don't have a 1992 column but I have the 1988 column which wouldn't match so no luck on that one. If we were to trade and one of the trannies were worse than expected I would just rather trade back and not have any hard feelings. Like I said the tranny has been sitting for a few years and as far as I know it is good. I would be able to include rear slip yoke and flex plate. If all you are going to sell is just the clutch plate I would have no use for that because my daily driver has dual mass

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the flywheel is included.....but it is a 6.9 flywheel(forgot to tell you I swapped out a junk 7.3 for the 6.9 I have in it now. As far as the transmissions go if the c6 you have needs rebuilt I have no problem with that.....Like I said though the Zf I have seems to be good but I dont know. How would you want to do the swap.....Ship them out or meet me halfway? Thanks, Brad

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
I'd probablly have to ship because I have classes every day and run the farm-its busy right now or if your going to be in central illinois any time soon we could always trade at my shop

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
I could meet you in northern indiana on saturday 10-14-6 I have a flex plate and everying in the torque converter area except bolts. I have the vaccum valve that also goes on the ip. I do not have the shift linkage that goes to the steering column.

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think I will be able to....My work schedual is rough right now, working 7 days a week its kind of hard to find time to do anything. We can figure somthing out though.