BWD injectors

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O'reilly lists new BWD injectors. Anyone try them? Also have listing for A1Cardone reman Stanadyne and Delphi units. Know a guy that just bought a set of new BWD's. I will keep in touch with him and see how they turn out.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I ran a set of reman BWD for a little over a year. I recently pulled them to drop in a set of new delphi's.

On the old ones, one of the tips was soaking wet, and 2 more showed signs of leaking. The other 5 tips were dry and didnt look too bad.

If its all you can afford then get them, but i would recommend getting new injectors. Typ4 sells new matched sets (when he has them). :)

Last edited:

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a set of reman BWD for a little over a year. I recently pulled them to drop in a set of new delphi's.

On the old ones, one of the tips was soaking wet, and 2 more showed signs of leaking. The other 5 tips were dry and didnt look too bad.

If its all you can afford then get them, but i would recommend getting new injectors. Typ4 sells new matched sets (when he has them). :)

I was wondering if they were a good alternative since the Delphi units are N/A right now. I was looking at the new units, but it's good to get feedback on the remans.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend says his engine is running great with the new BWD's in it. Now will they last?