But me an IDIT?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
See now I saw the picture before I read your post and thought you were gonna say park a crown vic behind it :joker:

That would work too LOL. That picture was last fall after I installed our security cameras....

Both black cars are now gone.... they were replaced with Momma's new ride, the one in the Well, me too thread....

That drive is fairly steep though.... I can stand in the gutter at the bottom of the drive, and if I look up the drive into the garage, I am looking across the top of the floor.... I am ~6'4", depending on which convenience store I am in...... It is steep enough, that I have parked the Excursion where you see it in that picture, with a layer of snow/snow pack on in, and have come out to find it in the cul-de-sa........ I always leave plenty of slack in the cord when I plug it in.....

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is steep enough, that I have parked the Excursion where you see it in that picture, with a layer of snow/snow pack on in, and have come out to find it in the cul-de-sa........ I always leave plenty of slack in the cord when I plug it in.....

Lol, my 97 did that, slid down the driveway, and the front left tire rammed the trailer hitch in the back of a company pickup I drove home...pushed the back end of it out into the street. Didn't hurt anything but it was definitely an oh fu... moment when I opened the door in the morning.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
My worn out 300 did it twice and de-primed the oil pump both times. Got the 4x4 conversion done after that and just started parking in lo range if on a steep grade.

...so anyone wanna buy me a 4x4 ZF5? :D