BRUSHGUARDS LOKIN FOR ONE

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YOU KNOW THE ONES WITH PIPES PROTECTING THE FRONT OF THE GRILL/HEADLIGHTS N SO ON??????:shoot:
Does anyone have one fur sale used? we get way too many deer and the occasional moose or elk that jump right in front of us in winter. Had to do deer damage control last year on my straight 93. I love the look of this new truck and I;d like to protect her from any damage!!!-Flame Thr :angel:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have one for you, but be sure to check out the market place section of OB. You may find what you need there. Also, what about your truck's info. Different years need different guards. Might want to fill out your signature with your truck's info so you don't have to type it over and over, plus, when you post, folks know what you're driving.;Sweet

Heath

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
I found one off an old E350 van that I modified to my custom bumper. Turned out awesome and best of all, it was FREE! Although modifying it cost me some melted skin on my wrist when I was torching the thing....

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
coowel!! I paid $75 for my last one and had to modify a lot but it was worth it in the long run!!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya they suck sorry i had one thrashed it up pretty bad with a mazda build a bumper like i did

You must be registered for see images attach

half done

filan plan

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one on the toy is kinda like I need. or something like the ones I have seen on dodges. I need to mount a heavy duty winch to get the heavy downhill logs during the summer.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
This is what I built in HS for the OBS style Fords. I'm still working on making a couple extras. If you are interested in one let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat