Bronco Graveyard Winch Bumper Pics

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked one up used for my truck this weekend for 100 bucks, its got the grill guard and also the headlight guards, made out of 1/4 plate, its pretty much beef, but i need to fab up a better skid plate so mud dosent get caked into my radiator

Just thought id share the pics, they are from the bogs today since I installed it last night and didnt have a chance to get picks

If you look on JGBs website it only shows a crappy drawling of them, i want to send them one of these pics haha:D

You must be registered for see images attach

sootman73

Reaction score
thats a damn nice looking truck! would like to see it clean too though. real nice bumper. i want something like that. none of those giant ones that stick out way far off the front. something to protect the grill and headlights. i use the front of my truck(and tire) to push vehicles(junk ones) on trailers a lot and it would be nice to have the extra protection.

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
ok, so who was the one who rooster tailed your passanger side??? hope you got them back!

skintbackfarms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the wiper isn't working on that side. Looks like FUN out there.

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, so who was the one who rooster tailed your passanger side??? hope you got them back!

haha, i didnt get roosted thats what happens when the pit is dug way deeper on one side, and you dont have fender flares:D

npe3484

Reaction score
Bumper looks real nice man. Any idea what it weighs? Not like it really matters when we have 1200 lbs of IH engine up front already.

Do you have any pics and details of your exhaust setup? I remember seeing it in a past pic and really liking it.

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found it on my works classifieds page, guy was askin 150 and he took my 100, it probably weighs between 150-200 pounds

My exhaust setup, im switchin to dual stacks tho

npe3484

Reaction score
What exhaust were you running in this pic? That's exactly what I'd like to put on my `88.

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What exhaust were you running in this pic? That's exactly what I'd like to put on my `88.

Its the same stack i just turned it so it goes in front of the rear tire... I was to loud in the cab as a single stack

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I just think it is hilarious how in the background of most of the pictures there are people working on their trucks with the hood up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle