Broke the crank

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score

sle2115 said:
To get it out of my way, $200! Keep in mind, it will not turn a full revolution as there seems to be something in there. Had it running last spring and no strange noise or anything, but not sure what is going on. Would rather let someone else find out. I am going to list it with the T19 and Transfer case for $400 on EBay in the next day or two and see where it all ends up!

I'll take it for $200, just give me a week to get over your way to get it OK

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
LUCKY_LARUE60 said:
I'll take it for $200, just give me a week to get over your way to get it OK

Sure, it has been sitting in my barn for a couple of months, another week is not an issue. Just so you know, and it is ok if this changes your mind, there is no injection pump or injector lines on it. Everything else, PS pump, Alternator, Starter (Solenoid cap got cracked in removal) are on it however. I had to use the IP and lines on my 87 as it was missing those items when I purchased the three trucks.
Scott

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not a problem as I plan to rebuild it anyways and when done I can use everything I need off my engine. Send me a PM with your phone number and I will make arrangements to get over there to get it........... Jim

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure you got my pm. The site went down for a while and I don't know if it made it to you or was lost in cyber space. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you didn't get it. I will email my number.
Scott

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
LUCKY_LARUE60 said:
Will give you a call this week and set something up as to getting the motor.

Sounds good. Don't mean to rush you, just wanted to make sure you got my number and didn't just forget about you.
Thanks,
Scott