Bringing home another truck from the Rally

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
There was a truck on E-Bay that I couldn't pass up It is in Ohio, about 25 minutes from the IDI Weekend in Lisbon. We are heading there on Saturday with an empty trailer an if all goes well loading it up, and bringing it home on Sunday.

It is a 91 F350 CC Dually Centurion Conversion ATS Turbo 5 speed, and a Bad Motor. I was high bidder but didn't meet the reserve. It was set at $2500, and he is selling it to me for $2,000.

I already have a motor here at the shop, so it is a no brainer at this point.

Well see what it looks like on Saturday! Wish me luck,....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
There was a truck on E-Bay that I couldn't pass up It is in Ohio, about 25 minutes from the IDI Weekend in Lisbon. We are heading there on Saturday with an empty trailer an if all goes well loading it up, and bringing it home on Sunday.

It is a 91 F350 CC Dually Centurion Conversion ATS Turbo 5 speed, and a Bad Motor. I was high bidder but didn't meet the reserve. It was set at $2500, and he is selling it to me for $2,000.

I already have a motor here at the shop, so it is a no brainer at this point.

Well see what it looks like on Saturday! Wish me luck,....

Nice find! ;Sweet

Man the power of suggestion is a ****** aint it? :backoff
I can help ya if needin some help.

See ya Saturday.

Ron :D

fiverpuller

Lizard Limo
Reaction score
That is going to take a BIG trailer. Nice looking rig though...good find! I just went through the same thing as you. Bought the limo with a bad motor off ebay...had good motor in the garage. Tow barred it home 950 miles since I could find a trailer. :eek: Best of luck with the new toy.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Yup Travis, The IDI Weekend is now a rite off for us!

We are loaded up and ready to head out at 5 AM, Should be down there before noon.

Should be back Sunday night.
Later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online