Brake Dust on new rims

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
My 06' has the Chrome rims, but the brake dust is baked on the fronts to the point I can hardly get it off -cuss ------ 2500 mikes, I don't think this is right, well to the dealer Tues, Rant off

I'm expecting to hear, " not our problem " :mad:

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Bring it on down here Herb and I will get it off for you. :D How long has it been since you washed it? Do you take it to one of those lazy worthless car washs or are you getting out there and washing it by hand? I would think a good chrome cleaner or polish should take it off. I just waxed my daughters Jeep Liberty for here a couple of weeks ago and she had that on her chrome wheels. First I went over it with a clay bar then used Klasse All In One then went over it again with Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze and it is as smooth as a babys butt. On the rims I used the All In One and it took the baked on brake dust off. Look can find some stuff on here www.Autogeek.net that will clean em off. If you are to lazy(old) LOL to do it your self find you one of them wemens and have her wear little as possible and you just set in a chair and watch her. You should get some good shots of her butt cheeks and well you just watch. But just have your meds handy in case you have the big one. :Sly

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Thanks Larry, I'll definately try the autogeek place.
I was all my stuff myself, but it rained here for awhie and I did not have the time to wash it properly. When i did I found the brake dust BAKED on the front wheels