boost numbers

jbelcher0628

Reaction score
hey you first geners i was just wanting to know what kind of psi you guys are pushin thru the turbo and what you have dun to it..i got a 93 cummins 275 k miles, it has a grounded fuel pin and pod injectors and i am pushin 30 psi. i was really surprised by this number, and just was wondering what others got? thanks

Whit

Reaction score
thats about what ya should have for yer setup

get ya a HX 35 turbo off a 98.5-2002 manual tranny truck and ya can get more air and at 32-34 psi

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
30 sounds about right with minor pump mods and PODs. Those are pretty much the numbers I've been reading. I haven't installed my gauges yet (that I bought a year and a half ago) since I've been moving. Hopefully in a few months I can tell you what I'm putting out.

averagef250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The H1C on a 93 has about the same compressor as an HX35. The HX35 has a restrictive 12CM turbine housing. If I was in your shoes with a 93 dodge and stock turbo I'd dump the huge exhaust housing and go to an aftermarket 14 or buy a cheap 16CM from a 4BT H1C and bolt it on.

The H1C's are cheap, good turbos.

LucasPower

Reaction score
Mine is is pushin 32psi...40 if I crank the screw up and change the depth of the pin. Wich ive only done once.