Block Off plate

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I just received my holley red pump from summit today :D and i wanted to get all the stuff to get it working soon. I need the block off plate to cover the hole from the lift pump and i can't get it from the local autoparts cause they do not know how to call it or wich vehicle did it come with. Can i get it on advance autoparts, or NAPA? Wath part # :confused:

I do not have autozone very close either i know most of you get it from them, but i'd like to know if i can get it some where else instead of them.

Also the relay wath amp's should it be rated for?

Thank you, Exekiel.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Tell your parts guy you need a fuel pump block off plate for a big block Chevy.They should understand that. Or just tell them you put a 454 in your truck? :puke:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
trackspeeder said:
Tell your parts guy you need a fuel pump block off plate for a big block Chevy.They should understand that. Or just tell them you put a 454 in your truck? :puke:

Just don't get the fancy one with the Chevy bow tie on it or I might have to blow the dust off my Saber and go to swonking......Itching to play with it again!

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Just don't get the fancy one with the Chevy bow tie on it or I might have to blow the dust off my Saber and go to swonking......Itching to play with it again!

I have the cheap chrome part. :thumbsup: No bow tie on it. ;p

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Actually, if you know how to weld, the fancy one would be perfect! Just put a bead around the bowtie to make a big "X" :D

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I got it finally from Autozone $5 from the shelf. I had to drive all the way there :mad: . Anyway thank you all guys.

I have the holley pump installed today i took a couple of hours with the rain and all. it work great :thumbsup: when i turned on to bleed it took me about 4 seconds to bleed the lines and it started right away :D ;Really . I called Mel a couple of times, that made it much easier.

I will post some pics so next time somebody will use it.

Thank you again, Exekiel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.