Big Ed gets a Face Lift,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tony and I are tearing into the truck today, got the bumper removed and set up the new bumper for this photo op.

I have been looking for this bumper for quite a while and this one showed up on E-Bay in OH. It is the same bumper used on the vintage Bigfoot Monster trucks.

I have been talking with Aric to have one built, but then I was able to get this one. I won't be using the Brush Guard that I had on the truck so it is for sale, and my old bumper will be installed on Droopy.

Pics aren't that great but you get the idea,..Whatdoyathink,..?

Attachments

• SV500006.JPG
    SV500006.JPG
    387.9 KB · Views: 41
  • SV500007.JPG
    SV500007.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 41

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty awesome!! ;Sweet I actually saw one of those that goes on the back...same thing with the built in lights that I've been wanting to get...I didn't know they were made for the front too! Very cool!

slicknic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like it ;Sweet

Im hoping to build one like it when I can find some time to get in the shop

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
isnt that a warn winch bumper? i thought u can still get those new? doesnt look to shabby!

did u cut out the horizontal sections on the grill?

87F250

Reaction score
Yep, that looks like the Warn Enforcer. A great looking bumper. That thing is about a grand brand new and half of that is just for the mounting kit. It was too much for me so I went with the Warn Classic. About half the price.

Attachments

• hillside 013 (Small).jpg
    hillside 013 (Small).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12
  • desert1107 139 (Small).jpg
    desert1107 139 (Small).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 16

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That is pretty awesome!! I actually saw one of those that goes on the back...same thing with the built in lights that I've been wanting to get...I didn't know they were made for the front too! Very cool!

Thanks! Yep I would like to have the that sort of rear bumper as well. just have to give it time.

It is the Warn ***** Bumper, I really didn't look to see if it was avaliable thinking it would be about a Grand. I figured someday I would find a good used one, It was about $450.00 and I was able to pick it up on one of my trips, so no shipping.

The Grill is a Lund item, it is like there Winter Fronts and I do have them also, but these allow air to flow through and are paintable. It just gives the grill a different look. The snap in and out real easily.

I went with the Warn Classic. About half the price.

The truck looks ;Sweet Gotta love those rust free California trucks!

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
looks good Darrin chrome was the way to go. I've seen one of those with cut outs for air to the radiator but I don't remember where

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ooooo.... looks good there guy!

Me Jealous....

So you gonna park it outside over night once you get it completed.............. I'd like to have a nice crew cab cummins.... Don't worry I'll wait until you get the matching rear bumper.... I'll let you know what other accessories I want installed first... Then you don't know me...